woensdag 29 januari 2014

IF THE SHOE FITS….



Last Saturday my friend asked me if I wanted to go shopping with/ for her. I couldn't resist; I love shopping!! I can do it all day, everyday if I didn't have a job to go to. 
I promised myself just to look around, inhale some inspiration and spend only a small amount of money on things I really do "need". 
We dragged ourselves trough the city all afternoon and I hardly bought anything. The last shop we went to was Mango and there they were……. the wedges I had major crush on for the last couple of months. They were sold out everywhere, even online and in other countries. Yes, that's how far I go for shoes! 

I slowly walked to the table they were standing on. I lifted up one shoe and looked under it, OH MY GOD, they were my size… I thought what might happen in the next 5 minutes I won't buy them, exclamation point! I took out my boots, put the soft leather wedges on and they fit perfectly. Even though it was my size and I finally had them on my feet I was doubting. I could use my minor budget better for groceries or my high insurance bills but when my friend stared down and said "I love them, they look so pretty on you". Then I realized maybe the reason Cinderella was so happy the shoe fit wasn't because of the prince, it was because of the shoes. SOLD!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten